Awards / Nominations:-
- Campaign BIG Awards 2010 – Gold in Individual Digital Category
- Campaign BIG Awards 2010 – Runner Up Campaign of the Year
- Cannes Cyber Lion 2010 Nomination
- Creative Review Annual: Featured Project
- New York Festival Awards: Finalist Certificate (Personal Products, Digital & Interactive)
- Site Of The Day (SOTD) Award for 9th July 2010
- Client:- Philips
- Agency:- DDB London / Tribal DDB Amsterdam
- Role:- Tech Lead / Developer
In DDB London’s new campaign for Philips, five Ridley Scott Associates directors were commissioned to create a series of short films all using the same script. There are millions of ways to tell a story. There’s only one way to watch one; the Philips Cinema 21:9 television.
unit9 was commissioned to craft a special online media player to premiere the films. The player not only recreates the effect of the Ambilight technology and allows the user to switch between the films, It features a dynamic loader that never makes you wait – specifically engineered to create a seamless user experience, all perfectly framed to emphasise the TV’s cinematic qualities.
I just found this video filters demo I did during the project. It’s quite nice.