Awards / Nominations:-
- Cannes Lions: Silver Cyber Lion (Animation, Craft)
- Shortlisted at SXSW Interactive Awards 2011 – Film / TV Category
- New York Festival Awards: Bronze World Medal (Art Direction, Art, Technique & Technology)
- Davey Awards: Gold Award (Interactive Multimedia)
- Davey Awards: Gold Award (Online Film and Video – Interactive Video)
- New Media Film Festival: SRC-Socially Responsible Content
- Creativity International Awards: Silver (Web Games & Entertainment)
- Webby – Winner, Health Category
- Site Of The Day (SOTD) Award for 2nd February 2010
- Client:- Inpes, French Ministry of Health
- Agency:- DDB Paris
- Role:- Developer
Attraction is an interactive anime created in collaboration with Koji Morimoto.
It tells the story of Hiro, Koichi and Ren, three kids in Tokyo 2040 who go on an adventure together. And it teaches young people in an engaging and innovative way about the dangers of smoking.
Having returned from Florida with a Private Pilot’s License, I leant my experience on Attraction to help find and fix any remaining bugs in the three weeks before it went live.