Awards / Nominations:-
- One Show 2010 Bronze – Social Networks / Community Category
- Selected for the Creative Review Annual 2010
- Site Of The Day (SOTD) Award for 2nd April 2009
- Recommended for Site Of The Year in Adobe Edge June 2009 Issue
- Client:- Comcast
- Agency:- Goodby Silverstein & Partners San Francisco
- Role:- Developer
Users design their ideal Comcast crib. Then, they fine-tune it and start to accrue currency. And finally, they engage in the world full-on.
Personalization is the key. We designed an interactive environment where users can select, buy, change layout, and make up their room as a reflection of themselves. Residents can even add a note to each item of they have. So that the visitors can glean more of the resident’s personality.
Unfortunately I didn’t have the pleasure of working on this project full time. I coded a couple of elements and did some updates and bug fixes over a few months. My claim to fame is that I picked the colour used for the ‘Centurion’ user rank. Small, but I got a kick out of it.