I just got a new Macbook Pro, and while clearing out my hard disk I found a filters demo I did when working on Philips Cinema: Parallel Lines. I’ve cleaned it up a bit and added some buttons.
The bottom row of filters are the ones that I used in my drawing tool in Matteo’s Secret. The middle four on the top are interesting. I think the performance is pretty good.
View it here.
- Campaign BIG Awards 2010 – Gold in Individual Digital Category
- Campaign BIG Awards 2010 – Runner Up Campaign of the Year
- Cannes Cyber Lion 2010 Nomination
- Creative Review Annual: Featured Project
- New York Festival Awards: Finalist Certificate (Personal Products, Digital & Interactive)
- Site Of The Day (SOTD) Award for 9th July 2010
- Client:- Philips
- Agency:- DDB London / Tribal DDB Amsterdam
- Role:- Tech Lead / Developer
My dev site brings all the boys to the yard.